As part of the Institut du Commerce learning series, The Consumer Goods Forum will co-host a session on environmental labelling of food, focusing on its role and impact on consumer choice. The session will be built around the organisation's French case study on the journey to empower French consumers to make more sustainable food choices, and their key learnings.
Hear insights from:
- ADEME (French Agency for Ecological Transition) on the French political and regulatory context, the learnings from pilots in place and the future vision for the application of an environmental food label - with Vincent Colomb, Food product ecodesign & life Cycle analysis expert
- BEUC (The European Consumer Organisation) on consumer expectations and their recommendations for environmental labelling as one lever in a more sustainable food system to support consumers and avoid misleading information, with Camille Perrin, Senior Food Policy Officer
- Institut du Commerce represented by Danone on the work of the collaborative industry group within and the guiding principles developed to support all industry players on this journey, with Agnès Martin, Health & Diet Advocacy Director at Danone
- "On s'y met" on how this thought leadership will support implementation in Collaboration for Healthier Lives in France as they experiment to progress healthier and more sustainable baskets, with Sharon Bligh, Health & Wellness Director Advocacy Director (The Consumer Goods Forum)
This session will be an open debate to learn and progress together to understanding the issues, challenges and potential solutions regarding environmental food labeling and empower people to lead healthier lives.
Vous ne parlez pas Anglais?
Découvrez notre épisode enregistré en français le 8 novembre 2021.
- Monday the 17th of January, 5 PM to 6 PM CET (Paris Time), 4 PM to 5 PM UTC (London time).
- Free webconference in English, organized by l’Institut du Commerce & The Consumer Goods Forum.
- Open to all companies, members or non members of the Institut du Commerce / CGF and to the whole ECR Community members.
- Register for free until the 17th of January at noon.
- Registered participants will receive their personal connexion details prior to the conference
- Having problem registering in French? Please send an email to email@example.com